[Electronics-Talk] Accessible Feeding Tube Pumps?

Georgia Kitchen kitchen2809 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 05:19:05 UTC 2021

Hi,   That is a tricky one. Is there a chance that the medical folks at the
gi doctor or gp can suggest ways to adapt the pump? Or is it all a visual
screen like that pump my husband walked around years ago when he had chemo?
My friend that has a implanted feeding tube is recovering from surgery so
 I cannot ask her. ' Is it possible to use a smart phone to help you out
with the access? That is rather tricky also, I know. I hope things work out
for you. Best, georgia

--
Georgia Kitchen
Genesee County Chapter National Federation of the Blind