[Electronics-Talk] Finding a new life for old technology

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 26 18:44:12 UTC 2021

 You could give the equipment away on Blind Ads. Many people give things away on there.
    On Saturday, December 25, 2021, 11:01:11 PM EST, Annette Carr via Electronics-Talk <electronics-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Pam,

What is the sight exchange list, and where do I find it?  I have no
intension of selling any of this old technology.  I just need to get it out
of my house.  I do not know what works and what does not.  Some items have
all of their cords and cables, and others do not.

Annette