[Electronics-Talk] toasters

Jolynn Page linnie1516 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 19:19:47 UTC 2021

For the most part, toasters are still pretty much accessible. I did see one recently at a friends house that was completely touch enabled. There was no knob to adjust the darkness of the toast or even a lever to raise and lower the bread. The toaster had a touchscreen on the front which you used to select darkness of bread or whether or not you wanted to do bagel style toasting, defrosting or other types of heating. You also use the touchscreen to raise and lower the mechanical portion of the toaster that lowers the bread. my friend said it was definitely on the expensive side but in my opinion, I’m sure this type of technology is going to become more present on these types of kitchen gadgets.

Jolynn