[Electronics-Talk] audio file converters and video to audio converters

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 24 02:47:10 UTC 2021

Hello all,

Can you recommend some online accessible converters? I’m hoping to  convert mp4A to mp3s. Also, I want to convert video files, usually mp4a files from zoom meetings to audio files. Any suggestions to convert video to audio? I know zoom generates audio files automatically, but I did not save all audio files; I will in the future though. So, I want to make my videos as audio files if possible.

Thanks!

Ashley