[Electronics-Talk] New Wave:

Kay Malmquist kay.malmquist at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 20:35:19 UTC 2021

I can give you the layout of ours, but I doubt that it is the same as the
one you have.  I can give you a phone number, and they might be able to help
you with a manual or to tell you what the buttons are on yours if you
describe it to them.  Here is what I have.

If you have any questions regarding your order, please contact customer
service at 877-689-2838 or email us at
help at nuwavenow.com
we will gladly assist
Hope this helps you.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist at gmail.com

Accept the presence of thorns, but let the rose inspire you.
Steve Pavlina - Self-Help Author - Speaker