[Electronics-Talk] free 411

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 9 04:50:40 UTC 2021

I don't know what list to send this to, so, I'll try this 1. I'm with
consumer Cellular. My internet was down a few days agao & I needed to look
up a phone number. The only way I could get free directory assistance was to
use free 411. This is what consumer cellular told me. If I used their 411
there was going to be a fee. When I called free 411, I wasn't even able to
give them a name of the business I wanted to look up. Now, I've had problems
with free 411 before, but this was the worst. Is free 411 not working any
more? If this is so, do we have any platforms where we can get free
directory assistance if our internet is down? Or, are we doomed to having to
either wait until our internet comes up or pay a fee to call Directory
Assistance?

Rob Kaiser Email;

rcubfank at sbcglobal.net