[Electronics-Talk] Used brailliant bi 40 second generation display with leather carrying case for sale from AIS!

Roger A. Behm, President aistech2001 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 21:53:50 UTC 2021

Used brailliant bi 40 second generation display with leather carrying case
for sale from AIS!

January 10, 2021

Hi Folks,

I have just received a used but in great condition, 1 Brailliant BI 40
second generation Braille display from a teacher as a trade in on a new
BrailleNote Touch Plus 32 unit.

This is the second generation of the Brailliant BI 40 display, since the
newest and latest Brailliant BI 40x is coming out January 18, 2021 and also
the new Brailliant BI 20X display too.

I did upgrade the firmware to the last and latest release version 2.3, you
also receive the USB micro cable for charging the unit or connecting to the
computer and used with a screen reader of your choice, leather carrying case
from Executive Products, and cd -rom disk with Humanware's Braille terminal
tools for installing USB driver or Jaws drivers.

I am asking $750.00 and free UPS insured ground shipping and no sales tax.

  This will go fast and I only have one of these units.

 My complete contact information is at the bottom of this email.

We take phone orders only, and we accept major credit cards, debit cards,
and no Paypal!

Regards,

Roger A. Behm, President

ADAPTIVE INFORMATION SYSTEMS Inc.
We make technology accessible
to the vision impaired and reading disabled

Roger A.  Behm
1611 Clover Lane
Janesville WI 53545-1388

voice: 608-758-0933
Fax: 608-758-7898
email: aistech2001 at gmail.com
web pages:

www.adaptiveinformation.org <http://www.adaptiveinformation.org/>
www.cheeseheadhosting.us

Adaptive Information Systems Inc.

We Make Technology Accessible to the Vision Impaired and Reading Disabled

Roger A. Behm President

1611 Clover Lane

Janesville WI 53545-1388

Voice: 608-758-0933