[Electronics-Talk] [Electronics iPhone and voiceover mispronouncing a phrase

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 18:11:28 UTC 2021

Hi everybody.
The apple list seems to be gone, or if it has moved, I don’t know about it.
I’ve noticed that voiceover pronounces the phrase “new Year’s day” as “new year’s doth day”.
It does this on both my husband’s and my phone.
How do I fix this or report it to apple, I’m not interested in adding anything to the dictionary and the dictionary itself looks like nothing has been added.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10