[Electronics-Talk] Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jan 14 20:06:12 UTC 2021

I haven't had experience with that Fitbit tracker, but I've had another one,
and it required sighted help to pair it with the Fitbit app.  There is a
code that must be entered, and it is only displayed on the tracker screen.
Last time I had to pair it, I used Aira, and it took less than 5 minutes.
HTH.
Tracy