[Electronics-Talk] Instant Pot questions

Jolynn Page linnie1516 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 18:36:30 UTC 2021

Hi,
  The few groups I know of aren't very active. I am thinking of
upgrading my bluetooth enabled Instant Pot to the wi-fi enabled IP. I
love my bluetooth pot but find that after five years, I am starting to
have minor issues with mine. How do you like your wi-fi pot? Do you
find the app accessible. I have heard mixed reviews from other blind
people as to the accessibility of the app. As to new users, I would
ask your questions here, this is a good place to get info on the
accessibility of products. If you are on Facebook, the Enabled Kitchen
group has blind members who use the IP, I haven't noticed much
activity though. I would love to find an active group as well. I am on
some FB groups for IP recipes and questions but these aren't
specifically for blind people.

--
Jolynn Page