[Electronics-Talk] bar code scanner apps

Andy Baracco wq6r at socal.rr.com
Mon Jan 25 23:47:30 UTC 2021

There are Supersense and Envision AI, but they are paid apps.
The main problem with any bar code scanning app is finding the bar code in
the first place.  This has been made easier by using a device like the ID
mate Galaxy, but they have recently been discontinued, and cost several
hundred dollars.

Andy