[Electronics-Talk] cd burning software

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 27 02:52:16 UTC 2021

Hello all,

I still like old fashioned cds since its so simple to go from track to track on a cd.

I’d like to burn some cds for myself and friends. Some of these new cds I’d create combine songs from a few albums while others I would need to create my own playlist because its not an album at all but songs that musician friends sent me.

I’m having a lot of problems with using Windows Media Player. It should be easy to simply click on a create playlist button and copy songs to a playlist. Unfortunately, I don’t see this option.
I’ve seen instructions online to burn a cd and it sounds  simple but I’m having trouble doing it because I do not find a new playlist or create playlist button with jaws.

Is cd burning accessible with jaws? If so, can someone help me out and tell me how?

Can you recommend other cd burning software that is accessible as an alternative?

Thanks and if you need to contact me off list, just ask for my email address.

thanks!
Ashley