[Electronics-Talk] AzzCardfile Pim Database v5.0 beta 8

Michael Micallef micam001 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 06:24:15 UTC 2021

Dear Listers,

I’m long time user of the AzzCardfile Personal Information
Manager(PIM).  Noqw this PIM Database is in the Beta stage and the new
version V5.0 will be released later on this year.  If you need to use
a very simple database for your daily tasks such as keeping database
of addresses, recipies and other similar types of records, I highly
encourage you to give the AzzCardfile Database a try. You can download
the current stable version v4.16 from the following site:
www.azzcardfile.net
If you would like to try the new veta version v5.0 currently at beta 8
you can download the new beta from the following link:
https://www.azzcardfile.net/beta

This PIM Database is accessible with the latest version of the NVDA
Screen Reader.

for further information about the capabilities of the azzcardfile
kindly visit www.AzzCardfile.net

--
Michael MIcallef Dip IT
Malta Europe