[Electronics-Talk] Taylor Electronic Talking Bathroom Scale

Amanda Lee amandainparadise777 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 20:00:51 UTC 2021

I just received the Tailor scale yesterday.

So I have three talking scales.  One was damaged as it has these sort of springy feet which I imagine helps to calculate the weight but it seems to have sprung it's sprung when I moved it in a box of items from Florida back to my home here in Alexandria, VA.  It also has an issue with the volume control not always making good contact so I replaced it with a similar one which has similar aspects and it has to be on a level surface.

What I really really like about the Tailor scale is it's sturdy on its feet and I don't think being level, if it's on textured tile will matter as much as it will with the other two.  It also does seem to notice weight fluctuations more readily than the second model I have.

The volume control also serves to turn the voice completely off as well.

Thanks for the recommendation and if I have to relocate again, I feel I can likely trust this one won't lose its footing LOL!

It compares about the same as my other one in terms of the reading.  It just seems to be a much better product.

I paid in the $30's for the second scale and with tax, the Tailor was around $47 and I ordered it from amazon less than a week ago.