[Electronics-Talk] Lively phone

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Tue Jul 20 16:12:05 UTC 2021

Actually,  I am considering this phone for myself and would also like
feedback from anyone who has one.  The Lively Flip is the successor to
the Jitterbug.  It is sold at Best Buy stores but can also be ordered by
phone directly from Lively Mobile, formerly Great Call.  My blind
girlfriend has a Lively Flip because she wanted a phone with a large,
tactile keypad that was easy to use,and was not interested in any phone
with a touchscreen.  It costs $100 with calling plans starting at $15 a
month.  She told me that if you order the Lively Flip by phone directly
from Lively Mobile, they will activate it for  you so that it will be
ready to use right out of the box whenyou receive it.  The Lively Flip
is also supposed to be a good choice for someone who is hearing impaired
like me because it is hearing aid compatible and has louder volume
output than most other cell phones.

Gerald