[Electronics-Talk] Lively phone

PRAMIT BHARGAVA pramit.vision at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 03:47:36 UTC 2021

Hi Tracy,

I lost my vision 9 years back and ever since than I have been using android.
Personally for me, it was a little tricky to learn screen reader technology
and felt that this is not the easiest way to do things.
Thus, to solve my own problems,I started working on an app that allows a
visually impaired person like me to control popular apps with just voice
commands and I am happy to say that it does solve my problems.
Currently, Louie supports making phone calls,  sending text messages, call
logs, YouTube, google search, Gmail and Uber.
Louie is available on android for now and that to android 7 and above.
If this helps, you can share this with your friend.

Pramit,
Founder - Louie Voice Control <https://youtu.be/F0-y7087Kzg>
Louie Voice Control Website <https://louievoice.com/>