[Electronics-Talk] YouTube TV

Paul Ferrara pferrara at aph.org
Wed Jun 9 13:51:15 UTC 2021

What if there are multiple titles in one event; recently we recorded swimming Olympic trials.
I'm seeing the same title three times but not others in the series. Perhaps the one show aired several times on the same channel, but it is still confusing.

Paul Ferrara, CPACC, ADS, Certified Braille Transcriber
Communications Accessibility Editor, Dot6
American Printing House
1839 Frankfort Avenue, Louisville, KY 40206
Main 502 895 2396
pferrara at aph.org