[Electronics-Talk] You Tube TV and PDAS

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 20:59:02 UTC 2021

On my phone I can jump forward and backward 15 seconds at a time and
there is a progress bar I believe you can swipe up or down on to jump
faster. With my TV remote it's the same, fast forward and rewind 15
seconds at a time. The cost here in Texas with tax is $70 a month but
for the channels you get it is much cheaper than a cable package.