[Electronics-Talk] Fubo TV, A Strong Candidate

Peter pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sun Jun 13 20:50:25 UTC 2021

Hello again everyone,

                We believe we found a cable replacement service that will
work for us Fubo TV. It offers all the channels we watch including the local
line-up. This service could go a long way to putting us down the road to
cutting the cord. As always the accessibility and usability with assistive
technology is the big issue. If anyone uses Fubo TV feedback about your
experiences will be very much appreciated. Otherwise it looks like we'll be
the Guinea pigs.

Peter Donahue