[Electronics-Talk] Fubo TV, A Strong Candidate

Tina Sohl tinabir80 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 23:27:04 UTC 2021

Hi Peter. I asked about this app on the fire tv, as we're in a
whatsapp chat for that. I'll let you know if I hear anything. It's on
the fire stick, so in the very brief look Tony took it seemed usable,
but it would be nice to hear from subscribers. We're in a contract til
October, so we may have to wait a bit before doing much more with ith.