[Electronics-Talk] Fubo TV, A Strong Candidate

Peter pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon Jun 14 01:11:17 UTC 2021

Hello Tina and everyone,

I'll check out the website. Bookshare.org also has a book concerning cable
replacement services. The author also reviews many apps offered by various
individual channels and networks in addition to video streaming services
such as Amazon Prime Video which is our work horse when it comes to
streaming video. It works extremely well on many devices and with many
screen access systems. We ourselves have used it with Apple's Voiceover,
Google Assistant on our Sony TV, and Microsoft Narrator on our Xbox and our
desktops. It also works quite well with Jaws. In addition to Prime Video we
also use Netflix, Hulu, Disney Plus, Marquee TV, Paramount Plus, Smithsonian
Plus, and Peacock TV. Other streaming Apps we've used successfully are Apple
TV Plus, Discovery Plus, Magellan TV Documentaries, Natgeo TV,Stingray
Classica, Quello, and Jazz, Digital Concert Hall, Met Opera On Demand, ESPN
Plus,Pluto TV, (With mixed results),  and SiriusXM Satellite Radio.

	In some instances the stand-alone versions of these apps don't work
as well with assistive technology but can be accessed as add-ons to your
Prime Video Subscription. This is a great work-around should you run into a
stand-alone TV app that proves unusable with screen readers but works great
on the Prime Video Platform. Happy streaming everyone.

Peter Donahue