[Electronics-Talk] Fubo TV, A Strong Candidate

Tina Sohl tinabir80 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 03:04:02 UTC 2021

Peter and Jim, have you been able to decide which plans you would want to
go with? I was looking at them tonight and I'm not sure how to pick the
plan that we want. We want one that has weather channel, possibly
AccuWeather, and lots of news channels as well as sports and history and
some of those types of things, food network, travel, that sort of thing. As
well as our local ABC, NBC, CVS affiliates. Does it seem to you that all of
those are in the basic $65 plan?