[Electronics-Talk] COSORI Smart WiFi Air fryer

ljm2561 at gmail.com ljm2561 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 15:45:58 UTC 2021

Hi there,
You will really enjoy this air fryer. My husband and I use it several times
a week. We are both blind. We have it connected to our Alexa through our
wifi network. If you use YouTube for any content, you can search for air
fryer recipes.  We use it for many frozen items like chicken strips, French
fries, and we always make our burgers with it. We have cooked salmon and
pork chops and even steaks.

We make burger patties from fresh ground beef and we do not preheat or spray
the pan. We cook  at 400 degrees for six minutes on one side and then flip
them over and cook an additional five to six minutes depending on doneness.
They really come out great every time. One tip is
When cooking frozen food, if the frozen chicken strips, that are fully
cooked, call for 20 or so minutes, usually in the air fryer they will only
take ten minutes at 400 degrees. I am sure there are others that have this
model and use it for many foods. I have also cooked raw sweet potato slices
in it after I seasoned them with olive oil and seasonings. They took about
20 minutes at 400 degrees. BARD has a book on air frying.
Lori