[Electronics-Talk] COSORI Smart WiFi Air fryer

ljm2561 at gmail.com ljm2561 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 16:47:42 UTC 2021

Here you go:
Air fryer salmon
>From Clean eating kitchen on You Tube.

Super simple

Less than 20 minutes total.

Two fillets of a wild caught salmon.
I buy the frozen kind that are in individual wrapped pouches.
To Thaw two salmon fillets. Either by placing them in the fridge overnight
or by placing them in a bowl with cool water from the tap. They will thaw in
about ten minutes or so.

Remove the salmon from the pouches.
Place on a plate or dish.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Brush each with olive oil on both sides.
Sprinkle the tops with sea salt, garlic powder, and ground black pepper.

You can preheat your air fryer at about 400 degrees for four minutes.
No need to spray the air fryer basket for this model of air fryer.

Then place the salmon in the air fryer basket leaving room between them for
air circulation.
Cook them at 400 degrees for about seven minutes. You can check at six, but
we usually cook ours for the full seven minutes.
They come out perfect every time.
Do not need to turn over. Add a bit of lemon if desired.

Note, other air fryers might need to adjust cooking temps and times
depending on their own instructions for use.
We use the COSORI Smart WiFi Air Fryer.
 Enjoy,
Lori