[Electronics-Talk] Talking Body Weight Scale?

Drew Hunthausen dhunthausen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 05:05:47 UTC 2021

Amanda,
Which scales/ models are you referring to? Just would like to know as to not
recommend ones you have already tried.

Drew Hunthausen
The No Excuses Blind Guy
#1 Blind and Hearing Impaired Motivational Speaker, Triathlete,
& International Best Selling Author

Get my free guide, The Five Keys To Living A No Excuses Life Filled With
Joy, Peace, and Prosperity!
http://DrewsInspirations.com

To book Drew for your event go to
http://bookdrew.com
(714) 296-7111

With an Attitude of Gratitude and no excuses, The Best Is Yet To Come!
http://NoExcusesBlindGuy.com