[Electronics-Talk] Talking Body Weight Scale?

Amanda Lee amandainparadise777 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 13:04:22 UTC 2021

Yeah, that sort of patronizing tone of voice as someone indicated in their
review sounds as though they are talking to a three-year-old.  Maybe I just
have a defective one and come to think of it, my bath has textured small
squaretiles so the level may be an issue.

It's not that the scale is totally off but it just doesn't seem to calculate
the same as other talking scales do.

I am curious about the newer models with wireless interfaces too and how
accessible their app woud be.  They're available form  about $25 and up
which is intriguing.