[Electronics-Talk] Talking Body Weight Scale?

Drew Hunthausen dhunthausen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 14:28:34 UTC 2021

Hello,
Okay. I purchased one about 1.5 years ago that I like and find does a good
job at being accurate. It had great reviews on Amazon. The only thing is
that you might need some sighted help to set up the first time. It is not
made specifically with talking functions, but rather works with a smart
phone to send the info to an app. If you have a smart phone it is great and
the app is accessible. It also would take the issue away from reading the
weight outloud if that is something you don't want. Will post the info a
little later but I love it and not too expensive like some, I think it was
like $30.

Drew Hunthausen
The No Excuses Blind Guy
#1 Blind and Hearing Impaired Motivational Speaker, Triathlete,
& International Best Selling Author

Get my free guide, The Five Keys To Living A No Excuses Life Filled With
Joy, Peace, and Prosperity!
http://DrewsInspirations.com

To book Drew for your event go to
http://bookdrew.com
(714) 296-7111

With an Attitude of Gratitude and no excuses, The Best Is Yet To Come!
http://NoExcusesBlindGuy.com