[Electronics-Talk] Talking Body Weight Scale?

cheez at cox.net cheez at cox.net
Fri Jun 18 02:03:41 UTC 2021

I have a regular talking scale I got from Amazon several years ago and it
works fine.
When I first got it, I put a 5 pound weight on it to check it's accuracy,
and it was.
But when I weigh myself, I will do it 3 times if there's a discrepancy.
Now that latter part may seem to contradict the accuracy I claimed, but
ofttimes, when we step on a scale, we tend to shift our weight a tad.  Many
reasons for that, I'm sure.
But I still trust my talking scale.  And when there was a discrepancy with
my doctor's scale once, I weighed myself on a Yellow Freight scale at my
job, and my scale was correct along with the Yellow Freight scale.

Vince