[Electronics-Talk] An Introduction and Question

Holly feyk7 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 18 21:41:35 UTC 2021

Jen:

It depends if you want a simple flip phone, or a smart phone.  I am sure
there will be a debate among members about the advantages and disadvantages
of each, but, in this day and age, I think a smart phone would be a good
choice.

As for me, I think the iPhone has the best in accessibility, but that will
probably be debated also.  Hahahaha.

There will be more of a learning curve for a smart phone, but worth the
challenge.  Do you have access to any Apple stores?  They have classes for
blind users, at least, they do where I live.