[Electronics-Talk] Iphone SE Tutorial

Tony Sohl tonysohl at samobile.net
Mon Jun 21 17:17:52 UTC 2021

Hi I am not sure where to poast this mesage, but if someone can help me
or direct me to the correct resource then that would be helpfu.

My mom recently got an Iphone SE with the home button and she is having
issues with voice over and learning how to use the phone. I was able to
get her a number keypad to connect to the phone so she can enter
numbers into services such as HSN or QVC.

The issues she is having is learing learning how to use voice over and
if there is a tutorial she can listen to that would be helpful.

She got a class from Hadley and it is for the iphone without a home
button. Again, if someone has or knows of a tutorial for voice over
with the iphone SE, then plese can you email me off list?

My email address is: tonysohl at samobile.net