[Electronics-Talk] Blind gamers lists?

jlperdue3 at gmail.com jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 19:34:40 UTC 2021

I don't even know much about computers as I'm self taught but know I do have
a gaming laptop.

I downloaded the first top speed and frankly was underwhelmed.

Keep me apprized. Haven't found anything worthy of note so far and not quite
intelligent enough for the whole muc client games quite yet.

Thanks and happy Monday.

Phoenix