[Electronics-Talk] Blind gamers lists?

Dennis Long dennisl1982 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 05:53:24 UTC 2021

That address worked.  Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Top Tech Tidbits <enews at toptechtidbits.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2021 12:40 AM
To: 'Discussion of accessible home electronics and appliances' <electronics-talk at nfbnet.org>; mattchao at verizon.net; 'Dennis Long' <dennisl1982 at gmail.com>
Subject: RE: [Electronics-Talk] Blind gamers lists?

Update on this for everyone. Dennis, I believe you were just missing a dash in the front of the address. The subscribe address is blind-gamers at groups.io rather than blindgamers at groups.io. With the dash in place everyone should be good to go. 😊

Aaron Di Blasi, PMP
Publisher, Top Tech Tidbits for Thursday The Week's News in Adaptive Technology https://toptechtidbits.com 🌐

Project Management Professional, Mind Vault Solutions, Ltd.
Innovative ideas. Solutions that perform.
https://mvsltd.com 🌐

Email: enews at toptechtidbits.com ✉
Subscribe: https://toptechtidbits.com/subscribe
Facebook: https://toptechtidbits.com/facebook
Twitter: https://toptechtidbits.com/twitter
LinkedIn: https://toptechtidbits.com/linkedin
RSS Feed: https://toptechtidbits.com/rss
Donate: https://toptechtidbits.com/donate Sponsorship Information: https://toptechtidbits.com/sponsor
Archive Search: https://toptechtidbits.com/search A Mind Vault Solutions, Ltd. Publication: https://mvsltd.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and attachments, if any, may contain confidential information, which is privileged and protected from disclosure by Federal and State confidentiality laws, rules, and regulations. This e-mail and attachments, if any, are intended for the designated addressee only. If you are not the designated addressee, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, may be unlawful and may subject you to legal consequences. If you have received this e-mail and attachments in error, please delete the e-mail and its attachments from your computer.