[Electronics-Talk] Blind Cord Cutters List

Peter pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Thu Jun 24 13:50:51 UTC 2021

Hello David and everyone,

	Not with Fubo TV. If sports is your bag Fubo has lots of sports
channels to watch. My wife was excited to learn that Fubo includes the Big
Ten Network main and alternate channels. She likes to watch University of
Wisconsin athletics and will be able to watch them via Fubo TV. Now to see
if they have the New England Sports Network. Being from Massachusetts it
would be great to catch collegiate competitions and let's not forget Boston
Red Sox Games. Fubo also carries several Big 12 channels allowing us to keep
up with UT competitions as well. They also offer several hunting and fishing
channels for outdoor enthusiasts. I would be remiss if I didn't mention that
the Olympics Channel is also available via Fubo TV.  Learn more at:
http://fubotv.com

	Happy cord cutting

Peter Donahue