[Electronics-Talk] [blindcordcutters] Questions about Fubo TV

Dennis L dennisl1982 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 21:55:31 UTC 2021

Do you have a fire stick or fire tv?

Dennis Long
Sent from my iPhone
________________________________
From: blindcordcutters-bounce at freelists.org <blindcordcutters-bounce at freelists.org> on behalf of portillo.jim at gmail.com <portillo.jim at gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2021 5:47:28 PM
To: blindcordcutters at freelists.org <blindcordcutters at freelists.org>; 'Discussion of accessible home electronics and appliances' <electronics-talk at nfbnet.org>
Subject: [blindcordcutters] Questions about Fubo TV

Greetings to everyone on the list,

Here’s the deal.  I’ve been trying to decide between YouTube TV and Fubo. Fubo has more of the channels I want, and I want to make it work.

Currently, I have it on my Samsung Smart TV and on my iPhone. I can make some parts of it work on either, but if anyone else is using it on something like that, or Apple TV, or a computer with JAWS, I’d love to chat about some tips and tricks.

For instance, I’d love to schedule a recording of a show, but right now, I was sort of able to only schedule one episode rather than the entire series.

I’ll be honest. YouTube TV is super accessible on all devices, but they don’t have a few of the channels I want.

Thoughts, please?

Jim