[Electronics-Talk] Questions about Fubo TV

Peter pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Fri Jun 25 01:27:32 UTC 2021

Hello Jim and everyone,

	Over-all our experience with Fubo TV have been positive. There are a
few accessibility issues needing to be addressed. For example if you open
the main menu all you hear when you arrow through the choices using Google
Assistant is a tone. In Apple TV the names of the icons in this menu are
spoken making it possible to be sure you've selected the correct menu
option.

	Apple TV is the best choice if you wish to record a program using
Fubo's DVR.After selecting a channel andit starts playing swipe down on the
Apple TV remote to bring up the options menu. You would then swipe or arrow
down to one of two choices. You have the choice of recording an individual
show or an entire series. Next arrow to the "Start Recording" option to
begin recording. To play back your shows select "My Recordings" on the Fubo
Menu to view a list of your previously recorded shows and select the one you
wish to watch.

	If you're using a device or a tv with Google assistant you can
locate menu choices by counting the number of tones you hear. From left to
right the choices are Home, My Sports, My Shows, My Movies, Guide, My
Recordings, and Search.

	In Apple TV you can select favorite channels by activating the
channel you wish to favorite. When the channel begins to stream select the
same options menu and arrow down to "Favorite This Channel" to add it to
your favorites. You would use the same procedure to "Unfavorite" a channel
when you no longer want it in your favorites list.

	When you launch the Fubo TV App on your device a "My Channels" icon
will appear that is detected by both Google Assistant and Voiceover.
Pressing "Enter" on this icon will cause your list of favorite channels to
appear running from left to right on the Fubo Home screen. It's just a
simple matter of arrowing left or right to select the favorite channel you
wish to watch and pressing enter to launch the channel stream.

	I'm not sure how well Fubo TV works with Microsoft's Narrator. If
someone has Fubo TV and Microsoft Narrator and can try it out I'll
appreciate knowing this as well. We're hoping to have our Xbox repaired soon
so we can try it for ourselves. Hope this helps.

Peter Donahue