[Electronics-Talk] does anybody have the new Verizon high speed internet

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 18:21:09 UTC 2021

I'm just checking to see if anybody has connected to the new Verizon
high speed internet. It is supposed to be speeds of 300 mg to 1g but
it  using cell towers and not cable lines. The modem has to be near a
window and only needs plugged into an outlet but I'm concerned I would
lose internet during any kind of storm. The price is only $50 a month
but I'm going to school so I need my internet to be reliable.

Wendy