[Electronics-Talk] cd burning

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 17 02:53:57 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I want to make a cd using files which are usually mp3 or WMA.
Windows media player seems hard to use because it wants you to drag files into a playlist.

What can I burn a cd with? I prefer free software but don’t mind paying a little if its accessible to the screen readers.

I want to create a standard music cd as opposed to a data cd.
I also want the software I use to be able to burn the same cd multiple times. For Microsoft Word,  I can print multiple copies by simply stating how many copies to print. I want the cd software to have a similar option.

If there are downloadable things out there, please tell me and include the urls where you can read more and/or download them.
So far, Any Burn, looks like  a good download but I wanted to check here first.

thanks,
Ashley