[Electronics-Talk] cd burning

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 20 22:40:19 UTC 2021

Hello,

Thanks.

You've used Anyburn I assume.
Will it burn general music cds as well as data cds? Will it automatically
convert my files to a cd friendly format which is wave format or do I have
to convert them first using something else? I ask since some files are mp3s
and we know mp3s are not played in standard music players.

I've seen good reviews of this software so I'm definitely trying it among
others to compare.

Yes, I'd like to hear about a few more cd burning options if you know them.

Do you know about Neuro? Can you burn using Quick time player on the windows
side? I know quick time can record but not sure about burning.

Thanks!

Ashley