[Electronics-Talk] IPhone 12 mini

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Sun Mar 21 03:47:11 UTC 2021

Hey Colleen,

It's unclear to me from your message what state the iPhone is in after you've turned the power on.

If you've gotten the phone to a state where it is up and otherwise functioning, you can use Siri to turn on Voiceover.  While holding down the side button, count to 2 to make sure the phone is listening and then say "turn on voiceover", then let go of the side button and see if that gets voiceover going.

Other things to try is making sure other audio works.  Can you play music, etc. If not, make sure that volume is up, you're not connected to a bluetooth speaker, etc.

Hope this gets you started,

Jim