[Electronics-Talk] Charger cable for Android or VR stream

David Diamond Daviddiamond2019 at outlook.com
Sun Mar 21 20:55:56 UTC 2021

Standard USB connection, true.  However, it is what connects to the VR stream that is the important thing.  At a disability office I forgot to bring my cable for my stream.  It was then that I found out the connection for the android was the same.  Thus while we were at the center for the 3 hours, we used an android cable.