[Electronics-Talk] samsung

PRAMIT BHARGAVA pramit.vision at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 09:02:29 UTC 2021

Hi Mary,

After the Samsung phone is set up, you can use Louie Voice Control which you can download from Play Store. It helps you control your apps just with your voice commands.
I’ve built this app to solve my own problems and I want to make it work for all of us-the entire visually impaired community.

See Louie in Action here:

https://youtu.be/F0-y7087Kzg

Hope this helps.
I would love to hear your feedback once you have used the app.

Regards
Pramit