[Electronics-Talk] Adding an External Indoor Antenna to a Toshiba Fire TV Model

Amanda Lee amandainparadise777 at gmail.com
Fri May 7 23:38:16 UTC 2021

Great suggestion but I suppose I would either just do without CBS and ABC
rather than pay for another streaming service which is approximately two
thirds  of expected savings <smiles!>.

Good idea too for anyone who is more remote as well.

I'll try to move the antenna higher up and see if anything changes.