[Electronics-Talk] Cuisinart Air Fryer

Jim McCarthy bmoresoxfan at gmail.com
Sun May 9 16:50:41 UTC 2021

Terri and I bought this air fryer at Costco a year or maybe probably two
ago. It has several functions and is very analog in its user interface. We
have labeled it with a combination of dots and some braille and it really
works great for us! I do not think you can set it up with or connect it
with Alexa, Susan