[Electronics-Talk] multi-cookers/air fryers

Amanda Lee amandainparadise777 at gmail.com
Sun May 9 16:59:41 UTC 2021

The Amazon smart Oven has a 1.5 CF capacity so it is larger than most.  They do say you may need to air fry longer but I suppose it's a personal preference.
 Some of the Technical details are;
Rated power

1,000W microwave, 1,400W convection cook, 1,300W warming element

Power levels

10 microwave power levels

Wi-Fi connectivity

2.4 GHz only, 802.11 b/g/n.
Alexa App–compatible with Fire OS, Android, and iOS devices.

The instant Pot is another amazing cooking appliance and there's several versions which work with the A. person.

I was given a small air fryer and being a household of one, a large appliance which needs cleaning after each use is more than I would prefer at this time.  If you have to prepare larger dishes or cook and freeze food, then it's all a matter of personal choice.

 ---