[Electronics-Talk] Restaurant Tablets

Kay Malmquist kay.malmquist at gmail.com
Mon May 17 03:39:04 UTC 2021

Actually, Chili's disposable Braille menus.  They come in an envelope and
you can take them home with you.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist at gmail.com

We are told to let our light shine, and if it does, we won't need to tell
anybody it does. Light houses don't fire cannons to call attention to their
shining - just shine.
Dwight L. Moody - 1837-1899, Evangelist and Publisher