[Electronics-Talk] NEW SPEAKERS IN NEW VICTOR STREAM 2 UNITS FOR SALE FROM AIS!

Roger Behm aistech2001 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 09:54:16 UTC 2021

NEW SPEAKERS IN NEW VICTOR STREAM 2 UNITS FOR SALE FROM AIS!

May 19, 2021

Hi Folks,

I have just received a new case of victor reader stream second generation
units with the new and greatly improved internal speaker.

HumanWare did listen to their customers and their largest dealer for victor
products in the U.s. and now have a very good speaker in the victor stream 2
units and also in the VR Trek units, since they had the inferior speaker put
in the VR Trek earlier this year.

So I have them discounted like all products I sell, vrs 2 units now
at$390.00 and no sales tax and free UPS ground shipping, since the post
office is still providing very poor service!

I also have the leather case from Executive Products available for $70.00
and free shipping and no sales tax when purchased with the VRS 2 units.

Just remember my price includes what other dealers do not provide, internet
playlists, suggested podcasts, almost 2 dozen mini mp3 help files,
electronic documents, 7 days a week phone training and tech support
available, and Braille documentation on request and so much more after the
sales, then any other dealer offers!

          If interested in purchasing one, call: 608-758-0933 and place your
credit card order.

We accept all major credit cards personal checks, purchase orders, but no
Paypal!

My contact information is at the bottom of this email.

Regards,

Roger A. Behm, President

Adaptive Information Systems Inc.

1611 Clover Lane

Janesville WI 53545-1388

Voice: 608-758-0933

Fax: 608-758-7898

Cell: 608-346-7059

Email: aistech2001 at gmail.com

Web Pages:

www.adaptiveinformation.org <http://www.adaptiveinformation.org/>

www.cheeseheadhosting.us

ADAPTIVE INFORMATION SYSTEMS INC.

WE MAKE TECHNOLOGY ACCESSIBLE TO THE VISION IMPAIRED AND READING DISABLED

ROGER A. BEHM, PRESIDENT

1611 CLOVER LANE

JANESVILLE WI 53545-1388

VOICE: 608-758-0933