[Electronics-Talk] Assessable Live TV streaming apps

Aaron Spears valiant8086 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 15:41:45 UTC 2021

I'm quite happy with Youtube tv. Which device do you want the app on?
Youtube tv isn't accessible on the fire stick, but it is on the google
tv device, as well as the android app for phones.

Cheers:
Aaron Spears, AKA Valiant8086 General Partner at Valiant Galaxy Associates "we make (VERY GOOD AUDIOGAMES) for the blind comunity" http://valiantGalaxy.com