[Electronics-Talk] Blindshell Classic 2 phone with free items when you pre-order!

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Tue Oct 5 16:05:57 UTC 2021

Hi all,

For a very limited time we'll give you a free 16GB microSD card and
Beep for use with your new Blindshell Classic 2 phone with your
preorder! The Beep is described below. Place your order now to get
these free gifts!

BlindShell Classic 2, communication with no limits!
New Generation of our BlindShell Classic providing unique hardware,
tactile keypad, voice control and loud speaker, creating the perfect
phone for the visually impaired.
Now with WhatsApp, BlindShell app catalog with many optional features,
internet browser and assistive tools such as color sensor and NFC
object tagging. Full of fun and useful functions yet still simple to
use!

Hardware highlights
• Loud speaker
New, improved and very loud speaker! These are the strengths of the
BlindShell Classic 2. Don't worry about not hearing your phone.
• Tactile keypad
BlindShell Classic 2 has a keypad with large, tactile buttons, for
comfortable phone control. Especially designed for the blind.
• Long life 3000 mAh battery
Large capacity battery with up to 96 hour of battery life. Higher
comfort for using your phone.
• 13 Mpx Camera
Save your memories with theBlindshel Camera with 13 Mpx. Take photos,
view, and zoom them or share them with your dear ones.
• Charging cradle
Charge your phone in a charging cradle and you will never have to look
for your charging cable. Safety place for your BlindShell.
• USB-C cable
USB-C cable for comfortable charging. Reversible connector fits easily
to the phone. Smooth and easy way, how to charge your phone.

Top features

• WhatsApp
WhatsApp allows you to send text and voice messages. Stay in touch
with your dear ones whenever you are online.
• Voice control
Control your BlindShell phone just with your voice and simple
commands. Voice control works online and for the most frequent
languages also offline.
• BlindShell app catalog
Do you need more applications? You can visit the BlindShell app
catalog and choose what you want to use. Customize your list of apps.
• YouTube
Are you looking for some fun or do you prefer education? Try both with
the YouTube app. You can listen to music or watch videos on your
BlindShell phone.
• Web browser
You can check news, search new information, browse websites, and use
services which are accessible for the visually impaired.
• Assistive tools
BlindShell assistive tools helps you deal with daily task. Try our
tagger, magnifier, localization, and color test and simplify your life
• NFC object tagging
Toothpaste or face cream? With the help of NFC object tagging
application, you will be able to distinguish between them within a few
seconds.
BlindShell
• Single button access to the favorite apps
Set the easiest way to your favorite apps. Just press the button and
spare your time.
• BlindShell Screen reader
Internet and other apps will be more accessible with BlindShell screen
reader, a form of assistive technology that renders text and image
content as speech.

BlindShell Beep

BlindShell Beep helps to find personal objects such as keys, bags,
wallets. Simply place the beeper on the object and use the BlindShell
phone to ring the beeper in case of need.
Find your personal belongings easily!

Other apps
• FB messenger
Stay in touch with your friends wherever you are via FB messenger.
Share your experiences.
• Lifetime free update
As we are moving forward and developing new features, we guarantee
lifetime free updates for all.
• SOS button
You can use the SOS button with the assigned contact when in an emergency.
• GPS location
Do you feel lost? Grab your phone and find out your location.
• Games
Have some fun with your BlindShell phone! Memory game challenges your
memory as well as hearing. Also try Hangman or Dice roller.
• Book Reader
Enjoy your leisure time with a favorite book. Use the Book Reader for
reading audio and textbooks.
• Email
Send and receive emails! BlindShell E-mail Client supports accessing
mailboxes supporting IMAP protocol.
• FM and Internet radio
Listen to the radio! You have thousands of internet stations and local
FM broadcasts to choose from.

What features does BlindShell Classic 2 have?
BlindShell Classic is full of fun, application, and smart features.
But don´t worry, you can use only the one you want.

Frequently Asked Questions
What are the main differences between Blindshell Classic and
BlindShell Classic 2?
BlindShell Classic 2 has brand new specially designed hardware with a
great new speaker, long life battery and great camera. It has WhatsApp
and Facebook messenger, many assistive tools and BlindShell app
catalog with many new functions. We took the best from BlindShell
Classic and added new smart features and the result is BlindShell
Classic 2.
Can I use WhatsApp with my BlindShell Classic 2?
Great news! You can! BlindShell Classic 2 has WhatsApp so you can
write messages, send voice messages and pictures, and stay in touch
with your dear ones. You only need to be connected to the internet.
Can I control the phone using my voice?
BlindShell can be controlled by voice using simple commands. Voice
control works online and for the most frequent languages also offline.
Nevertheless, you can also use the keypad.
Is there a camera on BlindShell Classic?
Yes, there is! BlindShell Classic 2 has a great camera with 13 Mpx.
You can take pictures or use it for the Object Tagging application or
for many other assistive tools.

Technical specification

Connectivity

GSM (2G): 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
WCDMA (3G): B1/B2/B4/B5/B8
FDD-LTE (4G): B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B13/B17/B20/B25/B26/B28/B66/B71
TDD-LTE (4G): B38/B40/B41
VoLTE
Bluetooth: 4.2
WiFi: 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
GNSS: GPS, Galileo, BeiDou
FM radio receiver
NFC

Hardware

Dimensions: 135.2 x 54.6 x 16.7 mm
Weight: 100 g (phone), 49 g (battery)
Display: 2.83" (480 x 640)
Memory (RAM): 2 GB
Internal storage: 16 GB
External storage: micro SD memory card up to 128 GB (FAT32)
Camera: 13 MP
SIM Card: Dual micro-SIM
Battery: 3000 mAh
Loudspeaker: 1.5 W
Microphone: Dual microphone, noise reduction
3.5 stereo audio jack
USB Type-C
Buttons: SOS, Volume, Side action button
Indication LED
Camera LED flashlight
LED flashlight

Sensors

Magnetometer
Barometer
Accelerometer
Gyroscope
Proximity sensor

Order your Blindshell Classic 2 for just $489 and receive your 2 free
gifts as above!

https://talkingmp3players-com.3dcartstores.com/Blindshell-Classic-Phone-2_p_164.html

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards, Amazon
Pay, and PayPal on line or you can call 727-498-0121 to place your
credit card order or email laz at talkingmp3players.com to have a
PaypalMe link sent.

Laz
Accessible Electronics
Making affordable Talking MP3 Players available since 2009!
Based in the US

accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz at talkingmp3players.com