[Electronics-Talk] Streaming Services Instead of Cable TV

Leslie Fairall fairall at panix.com
Sat Oct 16 20:47:26 UTC 2021

I've moved to a new apartment for a new job and finding it difficult to
get TV set up. I found out I could not have Direct TV, so I need to figure
out something else. Sparklight Cable is happy to sell me service for $138
a month, which is very expensive. I've been offered Direct TV Stream, but
am not sure whether it is accessible or how I would set it up. I have a
smart TV connected to the Internet with Roku built-in. It was made by
TCL and purchased at Walmart last week. I want to be able to watch news
channels and TLC. Any feedback or help would be extremely appreciated.
Thanks.

--
Leslie Fairall
mailto:fairall at panix.com