[Electronics-Talk] {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} Re: Streaming Services Instead of Cable TV

Georgia Kitchen kitchen2809 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 05:41:44 UTC 2021

Hi, i heard that direct tv is quite accessible. I take the classes from
www.ttjtech.net and they have help sessions every tuesday and thursday for
a couple hours in the afternoon. They could help answer your questions. The
meetings are over web x by cisco. It is an app. I have a smart tv but do
not watch too much tv. We have a samsun tv with the apple tv and paramont
plus app on the samsun remote. I usually try different apps now and then.
We are now both enjoying the curiousity stream app. It has many
documentaries on it. I have a few free apps such as tuby, pluto and nasa.
You can usually try out a streaming app for 7 days free. But, yes, i
remember that one of the teachers from ttjtech said that direct tv was
accessible. I have been wanting to get a roqu tv because it is my
understanding that there is a lot of free programming on it. I like the
apple tv because I can talk to it and usually find what we want. We got
away from cable a couple of years ago because they had the cable with the
bundle almost $200. A  a month. We had someone help us set things up
initially. My husband (he is sighted) backed into the tv and knocked it off
the table  and broke it. Just be careful because they cannot usually be
repaired. On another note, we have magic jack for our phone. It is only
 $39.  A year. I still get the talking caller id on the panasonic cordless
phone and the voice mail is available on the phone and also comes to my
email. If you get direct tv, remember that the company usually quotes you
the month charge minus the taxes. Enjoy your streaming. Georgia

--
Georgia Kitchen
Genesee County Chapter National Federation of the Blind